The Black Knight satellite is an alleged object orbiting Earth in near-polar orbit that ufologists and others believe is approximately 13,000 years old and of extraterrestrial origin.
Legend has it that in orbit around the Earth is a mysterious, dark object which dates back perhaps 13 000 years. Its origin and purpose are inscrutable, dubbed the “Black Knight” this elusive satellite has allegedly been beaming signals towards the Earth and inspected by NASA astronauts yet only a few on Earth officially know of its existence.
- According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now
- The USA and Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”
- Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from this otherworldly satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.
- Since the 1930′s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.
- In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.
- The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940′s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14th 1954.
- The Time Magazine wrote about it on the seventh of March, 1960.
- In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing” the Sputnik 1 Spacecraft. According to reports, the “unidentified object” was in Polar orbit.
- in 1957. The United Stated nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in Polar Orbit.
- The first Polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.
- Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point and reconnaissance satellites. This would put the Black Knight in the category of a observational Satellite.
- In the 1960′s the Black Knight was located once again in Polar Orbit. Astronomers and Scientists calculated the objects weight to be over 10 tons which would be at that time the Heaviest Artificial Satellite to orbit our Planet.
- The Black Knight’s orbit was unlike any other object orbiting Earth.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.
- In 1963, Gordon Cooper was launched into space. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green object in front of his capsule in the distance moving towards his Spacecraft. The Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported the object to, picked up this Unidentified object on Radar travelling East to West.
- It was the Ham Radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System
- According to the decoded message, the Black Knight originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.
- On August 23, 1954 the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story about the Black Knight Satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
- NASA has released official images which apparently show the Black Knight Satellite.
A 13,000 year old Satellite has been orbiting the polar regions on Earth. How did this very old 15 ton Satellite get into orbit?